Friday, April 20, 2007

Little Man Singing in the Talent Show!!



We had a Ward Talent Show. Little Man wanted to sing. He is 5 and I am so proud of him and his bravery. He went up there and rocked it. He is not a shy kid! Seriously I am bursting. One of my BEST Mommy moments yet! Great job Little Man!!
And thankfully Dad videoed it on the little camera since I was doing the piano thing.

9 comments:

tharker said...

That was way too cute! Way to go Little Man!

QueenMeadow said...

How cute!! He did a great job :) And I loved his face when everyone started clapping for him :)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

So cute!

sheri said...

Way cute! You're justified in the bursting :)

Code Yellow Mom said...

What a star!!! So precious.

And as a Primary chorister, it thrills me when the littlest of the children know and love the songs like that. So precious.

Melissa said...

That is awesome! I don't think any of my kids would be brave enough... heck, I wouldn't be brave enough!! Great job Little Man! :)

Randy said...

He was the freaking best. take guts and more to do that at 5 years old!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

totaly cute!!

Lei said...

this was so cute...