Thursday, March 25, 2010

Home

Is going to be here, in Washington. Right where we are right now. Randy will get here on the 9th of April, and I cannot wait. Prayers have been answered and we are feeling very blessed and also very guided by the Lord. Now sell house.. sell!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, that was fast. So glad that you don't have to be a split up family for too long. Good luck selling the house!

MadMadameMim said...

I'm so glad things are working out quickly and it get to be by me. That would be so awesome if we could be neighbors again, especially if we could both be done moving. You know you want to break your two year streak.
I want the mormon development now!

LKP said...

cool that you're back... thanks for the comment. seth's still making me laugh today, more so then way back when!