Friday, August 27, 2010

BLAH!!

Okay, keeping up two blogs is totally hard for me.  I blog over at my photog blog a lot more than I blog here.  Sad huh?  And I keep trying to have two separate but it is hard.  So here is my dilemma.  What do you think I should do.  Have two?  Or one?  Do you read both of them or any of them?  Am I the only reader of my blog?

I love all the fabulous home decor blogs and how to make everything beautiful.  I think I am the only person who doesn't know how to do that or blog it.  But I am me.  With all my quirks.  And craziness.  Did you know I have been embracing the craziness about me.  For some reason it feels good to just be me and crazy.  I like it here.

So what do you think?  One or two?  Vote please.  Pretty, pretty please.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I read both!
Love you!

stalker sarah said...

I read both of them, too! So I think you should keep the two separate!! :)

Allison said...

I like two. One personal, one more professional. I always forget to check the other one...need it on my google reader. :) I usually click through to it off facebook!

Love your craziness, btw!

Jennica said...

This is the only one I read since it is more personal.

MadMadameMim said...

I agree with the one personal and one perfessional. I would feel like we were missing out your more personal side if you only had the photo blog.
Don't worry if you only do it once in a while, I don't ;)

tharker said...

Two.