Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Little Miss with her dirty face after having a delicious dinner at our neighbors. Looking for Easter Eggs.
Little Man with candy and marshmallow on his face.. finding the eggs!

Easter Sunday! All dressed up in their Church Clothes.
Doing her thing.
Jumping like the Easter Bunny. Seriously she is so beautiful it makes me melt. Or as she says, "I don't look beautiful, I AM beautiful!" Love it!
Ready for Mom to be done with the Camera.. Poor kids I just want to capture all of the moments of their life!!

And the new haircut which has turned SEVERAL HEADS! I only charge $5, so if you would like one please, let me know. I might book up quickly.
Also, I did a family shoot this weekend, my first! Go to my other blog and check it out!



10 comments:
Nice buzz!!!
Awesome pics! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter. Isn't it fun to watch your kids give talks? I love seeing mine up there! Just makes them look so grown up! And where did you get your daughters dress and little jacket?? So CUTE!
Lol- love the buzz. Benji insists on a shaved head, too, these days.
Love your pics on your pic blog, btw. My fave is the b&w baby toes pic with the wedding rings. Beautiful.
Your kids are so cute Lee! I love the Little Miss jumping for Easter Joy! She is one gorgeous little Missy! Like Mama, like daughter I must say : )
O.k., why can't I see the pics?????
Hey Lee! I can't find your e-mail, but i had to tell you that i THINK(I THINK) that I took pics of you nephew you today.. Thomas? small world. Send me an e-mail... beadwithme@adelphia.net
Love the candy all over their faces! Lol!
Liss Miss's dress is adorable, btw.
Happy (late) Easter!
I'm so glad you got the pics working again....totally cute! LOVE the angle of the one of little miss in her dress. She is gorgeous, but I agree with "tharker"...like mother like daughter!
Oh, and Randy's haircut is cool...I don't care what anyone else says. Of course I'm a bit partial to that particular cut! :)
Beautiful kids!
Post a Comment