Saturday, January 10, 2009

Loser

I am a loser. In all my married life I have not had a real photo album. I have had a few small ones that hold 5-15 pictures. And I did a REALLY GHETTO scrapbook once. Today I finally broke down and bought photo albums. And I have pictures from the time Randy and I started dating until right before Little Miss was born now in an album. I am feeling quite proud of myself. For someone who loves pictures as much as me, you would think I would have albums all over, pictures hung all over but I don't. I am not that good at all of the details. And I am finally figuring our my resolutions for this year.
1. Don't have surgery.
2. Get all pictures in an album or frame.
3. Be better, do better. (That encompasses everything else.)

6 comments:

April said...

Wow! I am impressed you have so many picts in a book so fast. WTG!

tharker said...

We have no photo albums either. So I share in loser-ness with ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm in a photo albums + frames phase too, it must be in the air.

My dining room table has been taken over by pictures, albums and frames.

At least you have beautiful pictures of you and your family, I always complain of our lack of professionally made pictures of John and I and us with the 2 kids.

Only Gabriel has the nice ones (that you made).
I love those pictures!!

amanda said...

When is your birthday? I am going to by you a frame. Your picture are way too good not to show off. I want to see the photo album. I love looking at old photos.

Hey and thanks for a great time at "Mickey Donalds" (that is what Tobe calls it:). I so needed to get out.

Sara said...

You make me laugh. I want to see the really ghetto scrapbook!

I like your resolutions. I'm hoping you can accomplish #1.

Rachelle said...

You go girl! I need to do that too. We don't have any photo albums either. Of course, most of ours aren't printer either. Maybe I should look into online photo books.