Tuesday, January 06, 2009

They're Back!

Last night I received the most delightful message on our answering machine. Little Man's shoes were returned. He was thrilled, my wallet is ecstatic, and my faith in people who go to the YMCA is back. And thankfully the shoes still look new. I have no idea what happened, we are just grateful to have his brand new shoes.

9 comments:

tharker said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that whoever ended up with his shoes was honest.

Rachel said...

Yeah!!! Great news!

Jen said...

Isn't it nice to know there are still honest people out there??

MadMadameMim said...

Yeah for good people, I'm so glad you got the shoes back!

BradandMelanie said...

Phew!

Lisa Christine said...

I love hearing confirmation that there are still good people out there :)

Alan said...

Wow, I thought those were long gone.

Tara said...

Hurray for faith in humanity! (Gotta say, I was with Alan, though.)

Anonymous said...

That is great news indeed!!