Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dreaming..

Little Miss is dreaming of:

::Christmas::
::American Girl Dolls::
::Barbies::
::Make-up::
::Anything Pink::
::Santa Claus::
::Grandma and Grandpa coming tomorrow::
::Her Birthday, next June::
She makes me want to dream too.

*And please tell me, is her hair dark blonde or light brown. This picture makes it slightly lighter than normal because of the sun please refer to the Halloween pics if you need a better look.*

4 comments:

Jennica said...

She is beautiful. I love the two front teeth missing.

I would deem her hair light brown.

tharker said...

I love her dreaming list...she is all girl, and so very lovely!

Aren't dark blonde and light brown basically the same thing? ;)

Allison said...

I love her girly dreams. And I think her hair is light brown.

I got your super sweet message....you are too good to me! I hope your thanksgiving was fan-tab-u-lous with your family there! We are having a great, warm visit here...except that I got a nasty cold the first day here and have been miserable more than a few times! Argh! Love you, miss you...we'll talk soon!

Lauren said...

great picture...she is beautiful.