
In 5 days this boy will be 8! He is very excited. We are very excited for his special birthday. And this lucky boy is going to be baptized on his birthday. He is looking forward to becoming a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
We are so proud of Little Man. He is a great example to those around. And he is a joy in our lives. I remember my baptism, it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. I can't wait for his.
We are so proud of Little Man. He is a great example to those around. And he is a joy in our lives. I remember my baptism, it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. I can't wait for his.



8 comments:
Such a handsome (almost) eight year old. Your children have THE MOST amazing blue eyes. :)
I can't believe it is here, eight, I just can't believe it!
I love the pictures of him. He is handsome and I can't believe he is 8! It seems like yesterday you told me you were pregnant, wow! What a special day for him and you!
Whoa, he looks so grown up and handsome! I know you are so proud of him. Savor every moment of that great day....I just can't believe they are really 8!
It's great to be 8! I think it's neat I was able to get baptized on my actual bday (it was a Sunday so we did it after Church). I hope he has a very special day.
Oh my heck LeeAnn, he is too handsome, and looking so big!!
We share a birthday, I was born on the 6th of December too.
Happy Birthday!!
And Congrats on your Baptism!!
No way! He's already 8 years old? Why does time have to go so quickly after our children are born?
I hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment