Today I need to pick up the trailer. Pack the stuff to go to my parents house. (That's right I still haven't packed any of that.) Get all the laundry done. Make sure my home is ready to sell in a second. Have everything tidy and make sure that it will be simple for Randy to keep up easily. And I want to have lunch with friends. And my husband needs to come home from Chicago, that's right he has been gone since Tuesday. We are leaving in the morning and my list seems like it might take until morning. I am still trying to get all my base boards washed in my home. We'll see if I get that all done or leave that for Randy. Or anyone who is just bored.
Indiana.. it's a love hate thing. Love the people. Love the area. Hate the allergies.



6 comments:
I feel your pain and I know its so hard to say goodbye.
Good Luck to you and your family! It was good to see you today.
Okay so I'm totally sad. I hate being sad. But I don't want to show it because I don't want to make things harder on you! But just know how much you will be missed. You are the best. You are so talented at everything you do! And you are a wonderful person and friend. I'm going to have a HUGE void to fill now that you are gone. Thank you for all you do and for all that you are! I love ya bunches and bunches, my friend. Travel safely and always know I'm here for you! I'm so happy you'll be back to yourself and able to breathe!!!!! I miss you already, LA!!!!
Is it bad to say I am happy you are coming back? I have missed your sense of humor and hearing your laugh! What a hard decision to make, a double edged sword, but I know many of us are so happy to have you coming home! We will keep you in our prayers as you drive. See you soon. :)
Lee, you're making me reconsider how exciting I think it would be to move houses. It's really a mixed bag, isn't it?
I wish I had been there to help you.
We will try our best to cheer you once you get here. Hy is extatic to see Dallin.
Sometimes we need to choose the place that is best for our health.
For my mom, the air and humidity in NY didn't do her any good.
She feels great here in WA because of the dry desert air.
She hasn't had any asthma at all here in WA.
Welcome back, Lee.
Post a Comment