Thursday, May 20, 2010

30!

Happy Birthday.. Happy, Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday.. to me!

I’m 30.

Today I woke up and helped get my children ready. One child made it one the bus. One child missed the bus.

Randy and I ate lunch together. Thank you Taco Time.

I picked the kids up from school and then it was off to Tae Kwon Do.

We celebrated with yummy ice cream cake.

And a delicious Costco-Asian dinner.

It was a busy day where I bustled around being Mom and getting things done. And I love every minute of it. And this picture is the best gift I could ever have, my kiddos, Randy and me.

Happy Birthday, to me!

3 comments:

Blake Fourteen said...

How fun! I love that photo! Sounds like you had a busy day but a fun one! Miss you and glad you had a wonderful birthday! You're the best! :)

stalker sarah said...

HA HA! That was really me....but Billy was also logged into gmail! Oops! I wondered why I came up as William! Anyway.....

Lisa Christine said...

Welcome to the 30 club!!! Glad to hear your day was so wonderful!