Friday, June 25, 2010

Skate Board!

Little Man was lucky.  He got a skate board.  He has been dreaming of one for a very long time.  And finally I decided to let him have one.  I figured his happiness was worth the risk of a broken bone or two.   And it might prove for a good photo op, so why not!


He was quick to jump on and go.  The last time I attempted a skate board I almost broke my ankle.  And that was back in High School!  He is good to wear his safety pads and helmet.  And he is wanting to get good enough to go to the local skate park.  I am not sure that is what I had envisioned, but whatever.  He is loving it and we have yet to go to the ER to have anything fixed.  That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute. I remember Jason's first skate board. I think it's one of those "right of passage" things that boys have to go through. He sure looks cute! Hope he stays safe!