Wednesday, June 30, 2010
This Boy
He melts my heart. Lately I have been realizing how grown up he really is. He likes to tell me of his hopes and dreams. And he is a dreamer like me. He has grand plans and will tell you every last detail of them. If you take the time to listen. Sometimes in the rush of life I don't listen. But I am trying to do better. I don't want to miss one of his great ideas. Because one day they are going to work out just as great as he planned and I want to be there to cheer him on.
And some days this boy reminds me of what a little boy he still is. He's silly and funny. He has the best giggle and still loves to snuggle with me every chance he gets. Sometimes I can't believe I got so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He's so cute. I know the feeling - that bridge between boyhood and manhood won't last long!
Post a Comment