Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not Patient

I am not patient.  Not at all.  I know this.  I have come to accept this.  And such is life.

Last Wednesday I ordered this to go with my camera collection.  I ordered and added a rush delivery for it to be delivered on Friday.  It didn't happen.  Somehow the shipping was screwed up and it didn't ship until Friday.  And it is coming today.  FINALLY.  It has felt like forever.  I am so giddy and not patient.  I keep staring out the window for the UPS man to get bring me my lovely package.  Maybe.. just maybe it will be here before lunch.

So I am sitting here editing.  Being very inpatient and waiting for the brown truck to pull up my street and park at the end of the culdesac to come see me.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I have something I need to bring by your house too....

Anonymous said...

I'll tell Matt to make it snappy next time ;)