Friday, October 01, 2010

Oh Yeah..

My camera.. it arrived.  And I love it so much that I am lacking in my ability to post.  I pretty much want to make out with it, I love it that much.  But I am restraining myself.  But this picture is from my first shoot with my new camera.  For other photo geeks this was taken at ISO 800 f 2.0 and 1/100 with my 50mm 1.4
There is no grain.  I am in love.  I shot some at ISO 1000 no grain.  It is amazing.  And I plan on hanging out with my lovely camera a whole lot more.  If you need me look for my camera, I am sure I will be with it.

4 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

Love that you've stopped short of actually making out with the camera :) And of course still love the picture, you are amazing.

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

So,.. if I get a camera like this and pray really hard...and maybe kiss it a few times...will my photos look half this good?
You are so amazing.

My cows and chickens are missing your company..and so are the people.

Karen Linn Bell said...

if you need a home for the old one let me know

Itools Mobile Service said...

Nice Post. I like your blog...iPhone Service Center in Chennai