FSBO, what is that? For Sale By Owner. What is for sale? My house!! Anyone, anyone want to buy it? I love my house, it is still practically brand new, only eleven months old now. And yet I am selling it. Why? I am moving to a new city, a much better city at that.
Everytime the phone rings, I check my caller ID and see if it is someone that I know. If it isn't I quickly pray they want my house and try my best to answer with a 'cheery' Hello! I answer the questions and hope that they will come and see my house. Who wouldn't love it?? It is beautiful!
When someone decides to come and walk through I clean like a mad woman, and light a nice cinnamon roll candle, open every blind, turn on every light, and do everything I can to make my house appear as nice and as homey as possible. And each person who comes I wonder are they the one, the special one who wants my house?
I obsess over my house, is it clean enough, did they like it, are they going to make an offer?? Why are the leaving me and not buying it?
So far we have a family who has made a contingent offer, they have to sell theirs, but we did a 48 hour bump, so if I get another offer they have 48 hours to sell theirs.
I showed it yesterday to a lady who loved it, (they all seem to say that) and wants to bring her husband back through. I hope she does, I just want a buyer. It has only been four weeks, which really isn't that long. I am not a patient woman though.
I think this might be enough to push a girl over the edge!! You would think since this is my third home I am selling in over six years I would be a pro, and that I would not be worried.. Yeah right.
It will work out, I just need one person.. that is it just one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Lee, you do have an absolutely gorgeous house. If I lived near you, I'd want to buy it. But there's nothing more nerve-wracking than waiting for a house to sell. Well, almost nothing more nerve-wracking.
I hope it sells soon!
That is what I keep telling myself, I just need 1 person...Or I need to do FSBO, because I know I will get my phone number and directions right...grrrr...
I totally relate to fsbo! Doing that now and I have the same feelings!
Hope yours sells soon!
Lisa
Post a Comment