Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mommy's Rock!

Mommy's totally rock!! I am not talking about myself here either. I am talking about the most wonderful woman in the world, my Mommy! I have been blessed to spend the last 48+ hours with her. I seriously believe my Mom is the best in the whole world.
My Mommy is Wonder Woman, seriously, she even looks just like her. It is so great to have a helping hand with my crazy munchkins. It made the last couple of days a lot easier. Aside from my wonderful husband, who else knows when you just need help, and how to help?
My Mommy is my best girlfriend. Who else likes to laugh about some of the silly stuff that we laugh at. I can do whatever and it is okay, even if I *gasp* FART!! We laugh and just have fun.
My Mom also spoils me, which I have to admit, I still totally love! I can tell her everything that is going on, that no one else really cares about but me, and she acts like it is important! Like how much I love my Lab, Sage. She is seriously the best dog. She gets all excited that we are getting Izzy soon also. (She is five weeks old today, another lab.) When some people think I am nuts for loving them so much.
My Mommy just left, and it made me a little sad, I am a total Mommy's girl, and I am proud of it. I hope when my sweet baby girl is my age, we have a good fun relationship, like I have with my Mom.

2 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

That is so fun you have such a good relationship with your Mom!!! I only have one daughter and I hope she loves me as much as you love your Mom!

Alicia said...

I want my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing she's coming next week ;). I'm glad you had a great time with your mom, Lee!