Really I thought I had done more than that. But I haven't. I need to do better!
I thought about doing 100 things I love or something, but that would take a long time, and really I don't know that I have time or if my brain would work long enough.
I thought about doing 100 things I love or something, but that would take a long time, and really I don't know that I have time or if my brain would work long enough.
So you are going to get a whole bunch at once, all about what September has brought for us, that is if I have a picture and can jog my memory.

Over Labor Day we went to the Science Center! It was a lot of fun. My kids really enjoyed it, but my Little Man was afraid of the butterflies. I am talking really scared of them. And they were so cool, and kept trying to land on him. Poor kid was terrified. Little Miss on the other hand LOVED THEM! She enjoyed every minute of it. Then we went to see the dinosaurs, and both of them were enjoying every minute of it!!
The same weekend she also found a marker that I had foolishly left out. Thank goodness it was washable. And I am thankful that when her daddy found her he had such a good sense of humor and kne
w to snap a picture! And yes, her nose was stained blue for a few days.
We got Little Miss some new clothes, she was in dire need. She has grown a ton, and she is so cute. I took her picture and realize how grown up she is becoming. Every picture I took of her she wanted to show me she was upside down. She is a hoot! Watch out world. She is a knock out!
Then the kids have went back to school. When did I become old enough to have two kids in
preschool? That is right for two hours twice a week I am alone. No kids. So what do I do? Today I am blogging, trying to get a little caught up. Thursday's that is my temple day. A great way to spend the week. Tuesday I do such a variety, from my Visiting Teaching, to Shopping, to just chilling!
And last Tuesday I decided to go drive a minivan. I want to belong to the cool group of Mormon Mommy's that drive van's. So I decided after
And who can forget my Little Man who now can ride a bike all by himself. This past weekend the four of us enjoyed a nice bike ride together. Little Miss in her trailer and the rest of us on our way to getting really sore butts!
So this is post 100, you get to learn all about our September. It was fun, it was eventful. And we were able to have a lot of fun family time!



8 comments:
You have beautiful kids, Lee! And how nice to have some time to yourself each day to get things done!
I love the picture of Little Miss and the marker mess! I used to be one who got upset at stuff like that- now I laugh and always take a picture. Gotta love what kids do sometimes. LOL! I've got a lot of "mess" pictures of my kids. SO much fun to look back and laugh. :)
Congratulations on the minivan! I couldn't bring myself to get into a minivan, but then again, I don't know what kinds there are out there, and the kind you bought is classy! What a cute nickname, too. ;)
Thanks for the update! I love reading everyone's blogs. Keeps me out of the land of "babytalk" for a while, LOL!
Sounds like a great month!! I can't believe how big your kids are, they are growing way too fast!
Wow what a month! Congrats on the new minivan. I'm glad to hear Little Miss's marker mess was washable, and she does look like such big girl in her new clothes.
I have a fully grown neice who's afraid of moths, she thinks they're evil, so Little Man isn't alone in that! I hope he'll overcome his fears though. YAY for dinosaurs!
Sounds like you have great productive days by yourself, *sigh* wish I had that kind of discipline
--Tanya
I love all the pictures and updates. Even though I see you frequently, it's fun to see what those little critters are up to at your house!! AND....just so you know...you don't HAVE to have a minivan to be a member of the Mormon-Mommy-Club....at least that's what I'm hoping, cuz I'm NOT getting one! :)
Sounds like a fun, busy time! Glad the marker came out, LOL!
Boy, we need to get little Miss and Sol together, they would have a great time!!!
And the picture of the two of them together is adorable, your son is going to be one cutie pie!
Your kids are adorable! And I am so jealous you get to go to the temple once a week...
Congratulations on your 100th post!
what fun- such cute kids
Post a Comment