Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Last week we went to the Pumpkin Patch. We had a great time with Little Man's Preschool. We did all sorts of great things. We watched a big race, participated in a duck race, and lots more fun things you will see in the pictures. I took lots of pictures and had to share them!

Also I proceeded to break my camera that day. I fell on it. Yes I really fell on it. Trying to climb the Straw Bale Pyramid I lost my footing and landed on my camera. My friend's husband was like how did you fall on it? I promptly showed him by falling to the ground, and said like this. Back to my camera, so it is being repaired. I knew there was a good reason to by the extended four year warranty!! So it should be back in a couple of weeks. So Halloween pictures of my kiddos in their costumes will have to wait. *sigh* I did get pictures of them with my 35mm camera which I AMAZINGLY had film for but I haven't taken the whole roll quite yet. So for now I leave with all of the Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Little Miss watching the pig races! She was so excited to be there!!
Little Man and one of his good friends. They were to stick together so they wouldn't get lost. Too bad my kid likes to run all over the place and doesn't really like to listen. Little Man's friend, Alli's son is so obedient. I am hoping it rubs off on my son. Maybe he will want to obey the rules more? One can hope right??

The 12 day old Holstein Bull. He was so cute and sweet!!


The kids and I on our Hay Ride out to get the Pumpkins!!



Little Man with his Big Pumpkin. He was proud of how big it was!




Little Miss with her Pumpkin, she was so pleased!





All of the boys on top of the Straw Bale Pyramid.






Yes I realize this is a really weird picture, but my friend Alli sent it to me after her husband pointed out it looked like I was taking a dump. It cracked me up. I thought I should share it with everyone! We were on the Hay Ride and the sun was in my eyes, and who knows what my deal was??





2 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Lol! Nice "dump" pic. :) Your kids are so adorable. Your dd is beautiful and your ds is a dreamboat. Watch out! It's great to have good friends like that.

Anonymous said...

how fun! and that last pic makes me rofl!!!