Monday, February 12, 2007

MY LIFE MONDAY!!!! Someone I Love!


Monday again! WOO HOO! Thanks Rachelle for doing this! I love it!
This week we are supposed to blog about someone we love in honor of Valentine's Day this week I am choosing Randy. The Love of My Life!
In a couple of weeks it will be eight years ago that Randy and I started dating. But I have known him for eight years now, just barely. I remember the first time I met him, I was at a fireside with a guy I was kinda dating and Randy was talking to this guys friend. I kept wishing he would introduce me, and finally they did. I was thrilled. After the fireside was over we were out in the hall talking and he thought I was 20 or 21 at least. I was 18 at the time so I took that as a great compliment, especially from a hot RM! Woo Hoo!
I saw him at institute that week and he invited me to his class and I went. He was hot and I was interested. We chatted and then I found out he had asked my good friend out on a date. *Gasp* Not like I was dating someone else at the time, but still. A few weeks later we went to a fireside together and that night he kissed me. That was it. I went in my house, went straight to my room, and thought wow I could marry a guy like that.
Yesterday in Sunday School I was asked what attracted me to my husband. I thought and quickly said his honesty, sense of humor, the way things were black and white. He makes me feel like I am a million dollars and the most important thing in the world to him. He is hardworking and so willing to sacrifice for our family. I love the Father he is to our kids. I love the husband he is to me. He treats me like a queen. He is wonderful. I am the luckiest girl in the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love stories of how couples met! Funny my, now husband, thought I was 18 and I was 22.
Great Guy, hope you have happy Valentines!

Rachelle said...

Great tribute! Thank you so much for participating. You definitely got a keeper!

Dixie Chic said...

That is a really cute story! I love reading things like that.

Melissa said...

Sounds like you got a good one! It's always fun to hear how people got together.