Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday 13!



Thirteen Things about Lee



1. I love my new camera, it is the best thing in the world.
2. Ice Cream is my favorite food, especially if it is Black Licorice Ice Cream.
3. Chocolate is okay, but give me skittles or starburst any day!
4. I thought I would have at least 4 kids, I have two they keep me busy!!
5. Dill pickles with parmesan cheese a great snack.
6. I am a klutz.
7. I am addicted to sugar.. I have been trying to cut back a lot.
8. Shopping helps me to alleviate stress at times.
9. My laundry hose that drains the water fell out of the drain and flooded my laundry room today. My Dad graciously came over and helped me.
10. Weird things never happen when my husband is in town, always when he is gone.
11. I want to play the violin again but I don't seem to make any time for it.. I have all of these other great ideas to keep me busy.
12. I am planning a Lupus Walk and trying to make sure I have all of my ducks in a row.
13. Laughing until my cheeks hurt is one of the best feelings in the world.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. QTPies
2. Debbie

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I want to try black licorice ice cream!!! No way! Where do you get it??? I like my dill pickles with cream cheese and ham slices.
I wanted 5 kids, I have 7 so far, hehe.
My laundry room flooded yesterday.
If you want to laugh until your cheeks hurt, check out Anne Douglas's blog. The link is in my blog. I also know of another funny one, if you stop by and leave a message, I'll give you that one too.

Allison said...

Seriously...black licorice ice cream? Never heard of it and can't say I'd ever try it! I would try the pickles, however....sounds yummy! hang in there....just one more day!

Lee said...

Black licorice ice cream, always at the fair. Always. And if you have a Cash and Carry they have it also.

Deborah said...

I've never heard of black licorice ice cream. Not sure I want to try it. But I do want to learn to play the violin.

Kim said...

Praline's and Pecan from Baskin Robbins is my favorite. Ice cream for ice cream too!:)