Thursday, February 01, 2007

Basketball Anyone?

I had the opportunity to ref two of the Young Women basketball games tonight. It was great fun and I nice little workout.. always nice to run up and down the court.

One of the girls wanted to play me one on one.. Umm.. yeah. Back in the day.. I might have been good. Now I am huffing and puffing getting down the gym. I thought I was in decent shape, I see now that girls 11 years younger than me are in better. Holy cow do I feel old! I think I need to get back into playing some serious ball.

I realized it has been at least six years since I had really played.. bare minimum, but probably longer. If anyone wants to get in shape and is up for a challenge, let's go play ball!

Game on Baby!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

If we still lived in Hermiston I might say... um.... how bout some GeoCaching instead? I have ZERO hand eye coordination. Which means that I can't dribble a ball, let alone move while doing it!