Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Babe!!

Yesterday my husband turned 30!!! We celebrated by watching General Conference, all day. But it was good. He got the Remington 870 Super Magnum Express Shot Gun he had been drooling over, his nice Mossy Oak Camo gear, and some killer BRIGHT GREEN Crocs, courtesy of his son who LOVES green. We had cake with all of the family, and found out we are both allergic to the Costco Carrot Cake. We followed up our cake with some much needed allergy medicine.

Happy Birthday Babe! I love you more than ever. You are the Sexiest Man I know. Thanks for being mine. Love you.






7 comments:

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Happy Birthday to Randy! I'm sorry Lee, I have totally missed your comments on my blog until today! I'm so lame - please forgive me. We're still in the area - call me sometime and we'll play - 628-2021.
Jennie

Dixie Chic said...

Happy Birthday! You're still a baby! (I can say that since I am over a year older than that, lol!)

Yikes on the allergic reaction- for BOTH? Wow. That's too bad, since their cake is *so* good. :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday.. a little late :) That's too bad about the cake... hope it wasn't anything too serious

Rachelle said...

What a great lil tribute to your dh!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Randy-Man! Oh, and so you know...none of us are allergic to carrot cake if you ever need to get rid of some in a jiffy! :)

Randy said...

I have yet to actually drool on the shotgun, but I do love it! thanks a gajillion! and yeah I do know that I have the sexiest!

Carrie Snider said...

Oh yikes! I can't believe you guys were allergic!