I had the privilege of going to Time Out For Women with my Mom, my wonderful Sister-in-Law and terrific Friend Allison!
We had a fantabulous girls weekend. We shopped at the outlet malls.. and oh were they fun. We drove through crazy traffic and they were blessed with the opportunity of hearing me call every driver stupid. Yes I know where my kids get the word from. And then, we were Spiritually fed, uplifted, and we have been able to feel like we can go on. We are doing our best. A good girl's weekend rejuvenates your soul. It makes you feel like you can do it! Like you aren't alone. All of these women who are fighting the same battle. There is strength in numbers. I will give a run-down in the next few days. Right now I am exhausted. I don't sleep much in hotels. I have no idea why.. but I don't. I do however come up with GENIUS ideas at 2AM. And sometimes I even remember them. This was a wonderful weekend and I look forward to another Girl's weekend. Sometime I need to take one just to shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast....Hopefully I can come join the next one (nov. right???)
Cute hair cut! I've been trying to get Julie to go with me to the TOFW that will be here in Minneapolis, but their primary has a program that weekend and she has to go to practice.
I haven't left a comment on this blog before (I've just commented on your photography one), but thought I would, since I wanted to tag you with this MEME. I tagged you at my writing blog http://mimosthinkingspot.blogspot.com/
Your mom is gorgeous- she looks really young for her age. Sounds like fun!
I WAS THERE!!! I was in Portland for the Time Out! Did you love Sheri Dew or what? :) Can't wait to hear more of what you thought... :D
What fun!
So fun! Glad you got a chance to rejuvinate.
Seriously I can't believe what good it did me to be there. Thanks for getting it put together...can't wait til next year! :)
Post a Comment