I have been a serious blog slacker. April was a busy, busy month. How is it May already?
April in re-cap.
We had Randy's birthday, thankfully I blogged about that!
The kids and I went the circus one day.. Randy was at Hunter's Safety Class. They loved it. It was great entertainment and seriously fun.
Then there have been the T-Ball games, and all of the practices. Both kids are playing. 4 and 5 year old kids playing T-Ball, similar to trying to herd cats. Ever done that? Neither have I. But this is similar, I know it!
We had the Talent Show, which was just wonderful to watch!
And then we had my sister for a week, we went to her Special Olympics swim meet. It was wonderful. And I mean truly wonderful. There is such an amazing feeling there. It is indescribable, but I plan to go to all of them that I can. If you ever have the opportunity to attend I strongly suggest you go. You will not regret it. I wish I could explain the feeling. These kids are so excited for each other. They work so hard and do such a great job. I was seriously so proud of my sister and all of the other athletes that day. My own kids did quite well watching and want to know when they can be in Special Olympics and win medals. My sis won a silver, 2 bronze, and 1 5th place ribbon! 
Maybe May will be a better blogging month.. we'll see! Catch ya later!



3 comments:
She's beautiful!
Wow! Maybe she could teach me to swim.
Let us know when the next Special Olympics is, I would love to take the kids.
Wow! Did you cut your hair? Looks great. I agree- your sister is a very beautiful girl. Congrats to her in her accomplishments. :)
Post a Comment