Today was Little Man's first day of school, and not pre-school, real school. Kindergarten. He was so excited and a little nervous to go. It was a short day just introducing him the class room and stuff. And then he will go for a full day. I am not sure what to feel, excitement, or sadness? A little of both I suspect. 
He has two teachers one for English and one for Spanish... he is going to a dual language Kindergarten. He is so excited to learn Spanish. I signed up to volunteer in his classroom every week, and I am so excited to have a chance to be involved in what is going on. He is excited that Mom is going to come once a week.. I won't be cool forever might as well enjoy it now! I signed up to be the classroom photographer also.. that was a no brainer for me. And I even signed up for the PTA! I remember my Mom coming into my class when I was a kid, it was one of my favorite things. We have a few days of rest and then Friday we start in full swing. I don't feel old enough to have a Kindergartner. I thought I would be wise by now. Instead I feel like I have many questions about what I am doing. 



3 comments:
Love the ninja moves. And of course . . . the camouflage!
Great ninja moves!
Congrats, it's weird and never really feels "normal" having a child in school, gets more surreal as they get higher up (I have a 5th grader this year!).
HIIIIIYAAAHHHH!! Love the karate chop! :) IT's fun to have kids in school... it's so awesome to watch them learn and grow!
Post a Comment