We have a Ballerina in our midst. Little Miss started her very first day of Ballet today. She is absolutely thrilled.
All morning she asked if it was time to go. Finally I told her it was time to get ready.. off she went shrieking and squealing in pure Little Miss fashion. She shrieked in a shrill noise, Ballet, Ballet, I am so excited, Ballet! I love that she is this excited to go. I love her zest for life and new things, it is contagious. She did a great job today at Ballet and cannot wait to go back next week. Little Man went today and was excited to watch her and tell me all about the great things Little Miss was doing. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today. She is my Diva. Enjoy!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So fun!! We are thinking of putting Baby Girl in some kind of dance class...
Those pictures are great :)
Absolutely adorable! Those are the moments that make me want a girl. Oh well! Soak up every minute of your little sweetheart's enthusiasm!
Post a Comment