On my mind today.
- Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Holy cow it has come quickly this year. Where did the time go? I get to make the stuffing.. yum!
- Black Friday is in two days.. I am beyond giddy! This is my FAVORITE shopping day of the year!! I cannot wait.
- I need to edit pictures.. but I am feeling lazy. I need to get unlazy, I am going to have a lot more pictures after this week is through. Motivate me.
- I am looking forward to Christmas. I can't wait to get my kids some fun things that thrill them. Randy's gifts are up in the air still. Hopefully I will get something together soon.
- I miss my best friend Tiffany, I haven't had a friend like her in years. She moved almost a year ago. I want her to move back. But her husband doesn't get that I need her. *sigh* Hopefully we will see them over the holidays.
- I am married to the most awesome Man in the world. He is funny, and goofy. He makes me laugh until I almost pee my pants. I am married to my absolute best friend in the world. He knows me better than I know me. He helps me figure "life" out.
- And I am blessed with a killer Mom who knows when my fine really isn't fine. It is Mom nothing is going right, I need you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, I hear you on not being motivated. I'd rather sit here at the computer than fold the mountains of laundry that are waiting for me downstairs.
Happy eating, shopping, editing, and all else that will fill your holiday weekend! And hopefully happy picture taking on Saturday (weather permitting : )
Oh, and the nerve of Billy not understanding why they should move back here!!!!
Post a Comment