While driving to the Temple in Vegas we happened upon these wonderful signs. They were so wonderful that I had to get a picture to share. This is almost as great as the signs that you see down in Southern California, you know the ones on the freeway like this one. It made me giggle the first time I saw it 7 years ago and I still giggle at it now. Mostly the kid looks like they are flying because they are being dragged. Call me immature.. it is still hilarious to me!

Here is the new sign that had us giggling. Now we know what to do if we need to seal our criminal record, and heck it isn't even too expensive to do it. If you need to seal it here is the number. Let me know if it works! I love the crazy signs you see around the country.
More on Vegas to come. Hopefully tomorrow I will find the time.
3 comments:
I like that you can seal it for the low low price of 100 to 248 dollars! Where in the world did they come up with a random price like $248? These are great!
We saw a billboard not long ago that said "Free T-shirt with each bail bond" :)
Those are so funny! I can't wait to share some hilarious ones from Poland. Like an art gallery called f-art!
Post a Comment