Back to basketball. This time Randy was the coach. He did a stellar job if I do say so myself. He was very patient with the kids, and the kids loved him. They learned a lot and it was a wonderful experience.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
The End of Basketball Season
Little Man had his last game of the season three weeks ago. And I am finally blogging this. I meant to do it sooner.. but life gets busy.. and I took well over 450 pictures.. so I have been procrastinating doing anything with them. I finally went through and kept my favorites of everyone on the team. And I am refusing to edit them. They are snapshots, and I want to just enjoy them as that. I have a hard time not editing every pic.. but I am leaving this alone.
Back to basketball. This time Randy was the coach. He did a stellar job if I do say so myself. He was very patient with the kids, and the kids loved him. They learned a lot and it was a wonderful experience.
Back to basketball. This time Randy was the coach. He did a stellar job if I do say so myself. He was very patient with the kids, and the kids loved him. They learned a lot and it was a wonderful experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those aren't snapshots, my dear. The white balance alone removes them from that catagory. Not to mention composition, stopping action, etc.
Love it! Watching my kids play sports is one of my all-time favorite activities! Looks like he's pretty good!
And whoa....Misty's comment was in another language, I think!
That is so great!!
Isn't it so fun when kids love a sport?
Gabriel loves basketball too, right now it's all he wants to watch on tv and being March madness, there is lots of it on tv. Sometimes he has a tantrum if we have to change the channel. :)
He is close to being 2 y.o. so, we are dealing with lots of tantrums lately :)
They are cool pictures, sometimes the best pics can be the non edited one.
I always liked that famous picture of the sailor kissing the nurse in Times square, that picture was neither rehearsed nor edited (to my knowledge), still, isn't it the most famous picture ever?
love the pics, love the basketball star. they are both awesome! maybe my third will be the basketball star :).
Post a Comment