Monday, March 30, 2009

Not sure I am ready for this..

Today after being chastised for not going to an eye doctor in eight years I went. They think they know why I have headaches.. almost daily. Ready for it? I need glasses. But not all of the time. I need them for the computer.. (I love my computer.. no wonder I always have a headache.. between editing and blogging!!) I need them for reading. I need them for piano. Three things I do daily. Hopefully in 7-9 business days once I have them back my headaches will cease. I see 20/20. (Hence the reason I didn't ever go to the doctor, I see just fine.) But I have an astigmatism. And a very slight one at that, but enough to strain my eyes. And since everyone wants to see pictures.. here they are. An extreme close up of me makeup less with hot red glasses. Excited? I'm not. But I will manage. If my headaches cease, I will be thrilled. And if they don't. On to plan B.

11 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

You look adorable!!! Love the red!

{by the way....I have been trying to think of a nice outdoors location for 'the shoot'. Do you have any good places in mind? I was thinking about a farm kind of look....fence posts and such. Ever since that gorgeous photo of the fence post back east {At Joseph Smith's home I think} I have had a thing for fence posts. You are an artist!

Sara said...

Hooray!

I've had glasses/contacts since the fifth grade. It's high time you joined the club!

You look great in your glasses!

Candy Javier said...

That is you makeup-less?? I hate you. :)

MadMadameMim said...

they are so cute. I love them. Still not sure about plan B though :)

Allison said...

I love them. Plan B is risky, but if anyone can pull it off, it would be you! TOMORROW! Safe travels! Consider Benadryl for the kids???/ j/k ;)

tharker said...

I love those red glasses! They look so good with your blue eyes and dark hair.

I am supposed to wear my glasses when driving, especially at night, but I always forget. Maybe if I had a cute red pair, I would put them on more often ;)

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute glasses!!!

I started wearing mine more often only once I got a cute pair, I need them only when driving, but now I realized I need them more often than that, when I can't see the numbers of each aisle in the store, and when I don't recognize faces in the distance: they wave at me, I wave back and then I ask John, who was it? because, from the opposite side of the street, their face was a blur to me.

BradandMelanie said...

Spunky and cute! They look great!

AOlson said...

You look GREAT!! Love the RED!! Sounds like you have the same thing my Kayla has. She never wears hers either, she is so "forgetful".

Sonja said...

I think you're just darling in those glasses! Red is really your color.

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Red is the perfect choice! You look kickin'