Tuesday, June 22, 2010

7

Doesn't she look more grown up?  I think she does and it freaks me out!  How did she get this big?  And this darn cute.  Because seriously, she has some major cuteness going on.  Lucky girl!
Little Miss was the lucky recipient of a new bike!  She was so very excited!

She also received new clothes and accessories.  She was more than happy to model.. as you can tell.
Happy Birthday Little Miss.  You are growing so fast!  How lucky I am to be your Mom.  I can't wait to see what this years holds for you.  
7 things about my 7 year old.
She is sweet and kind.
She loves to read.
She loves animals of all kinds, but especially cats.
She has a heart of gold.  I often wonder how I got so lucky.
She is mild and easy unless you cross her, then watch out.
She will melt you with her big blue eyes every time.  And she knows it.
She loves more fiercely than any other little girl I know.

Lucky me!  She's my girl.
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

HaPPy BiRthDAy Little Miss! Hope you have a wonderful day with your 7 year old!