Reply and fill in the blanks for me, leave them in my comment section okay! Then repost on your blog (um..with YOUR name) and I'll do the same :p
Dear Lee,
I _____ you. You have a nice ______. You make me _______. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You + me = ________. If I saw you now I'd __________. I would build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could __________ under the stars.
Love, _______________
(P.S. ______________.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Dear Lee,
I *heart* you. You have nice legs (envious). You make me want to be a better person. You should come and visit me! Someday I will defnintely call you, lol. You + me = annoying long-distance friendship (I want to hang out every week). If I saw you now I'd squeal like a sorority girl. I would build a shoddily constructed raft if you were stranded on an island, just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be The 59th Street Bridge Song. We could chase our kids around the campfire under the stars.
Love, Kermit
(P.S. this is very silly and fun.)
Dear Lee,
I LOVE you! You have a nice abs. You make me want to exercise more. You should come to my town so I can meet you. Someday I will. You + me = Wonderwoman and Supergirl. If I saw you now I'd give you a piece of the brownie I am eating. (but not the whole thing. Are you KIDDING?). I would build a small tower of marshmallows just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Tequila Loves Me (even if you don't). We could sleep all night under the stars.
Love, _Love Emlouisa
(P.S. You are a Wonder Woman Extraordinaire)
Dear Lee,
I admire you. You have a nice body. You make me laugh. You should come back! Someday I will meet you. You + me = friends. If I saw you now I'd jump up and down! I would build a swingset just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Hey Jude. We could IM under the stars.
Love, Shelah
(P.S. don't read the other comments before you write yours.)
Dear Lee,
I adore you. You have good advise. You make me smile. You should never think badly of yourself because you so totally rock. (duuuuude) Someday I will be your next door neighbor. You + me = great friends. If I saw you now I'd sit down and start talking because we're good at that. I would build a boat just for you. (I don't know why, it just sounded good.) If I could sing you any song it would be "Lee will, Lee will ROCK YOU". We could talk some more under the stars.
Love, Misty
(P.S. you rock.)
Dear Lee,
I dig you. You have a nice bootie. You make me want to keep losing weight! You should become a model. Someday I will look as HAWT as you. You + me = telly buds. If I saw you now I'd wanna go shopping. I would build a pool just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Stand By Me. We could chat under the stars.
Love, Sara
(P.S. I SOOOO Owe you.)
Dear Lee,
I adore you. You have a nice , no SPECTACULAR personality. You make me smile. You should come up and see us NW Washatonians!. Someday I will come see you! You + me = _life-long childhood memories. If I saw you now I'd give you a huge hug. I would build a...(you don't want me to build you anything...I suck at building) just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be um, yeah, you don't want me to sing for you either. We could have rubber band fights under the stars.(I know you miss those!!!)
Love, Heather
(P.S. _You're awesome!!!)
Post a Comment