As you can see we have perfected the "prom pose" we realized after a while we should change it up, but it was too late. I took 200 photos so I wanted to shaer a few of them. Enjoy!
Monday, July 03, 2006
The Rest of the Vegas Pictures
As you can see we have perfected the "prom pose" we realized after a while we should change it up, but it was too late. I took 200 photos so I wanted to shaer a few of them. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
You guys are soo cute! You look like you are 22! I'm jealous of your...ahem...perkiness. ;)
Glad you had so much fun!
Cool pictures! You guys are so cute!
Wow I didn't even know you could go up top of the Eiffel Tower and I've been to Vegas at least 50 times! It looks like so much fun. And I knew you were tall but seeing you next to "Michale Jordan", lol wow you look perfect...I would be looking at his waist =). Glad you guys had fun and thanks for sharing!
looks like you had an awesome time!
Looks like fun (and like home). Glad you had fun.
It's weird to me to go out to eat in other cities and not be asked smoking or non? Or to go to stores and not have to walk through slot machines...
I am so happy you had so much fun there.Did you know that the Eiffel tower is half the size of the real one!
LOL about the prom pose!!
And thanks for sharing and so glad you had a good time!
Your skirts are adorable! You are a hottie.
I love the NYNY rollercoaster. Thrilling!
I'm glad you had a great trip.
Thanks ladies!
My yellow skirt is from Old Navy like $10 and the white one my Mommy got me.
I love skirts they are nice and cool.
Post a Comment