Saturday, August 19, 2006

Camping!



Last weekend we had our first camping trip of the year. We went with some great families from our ward including my friend Allison. We got up there before anyone so we got things set up and I decided I would practice my photography. Pretty area, natural lighting, so no need for the flash and the kids LOVE having their pictures taken.

We camped right on the river. It was really cool because we had barges go by and the train was across the river going by and the kids were all so excited to see it! They threw rocks in the river, and tried to learn how to skip them. Something I still can't do. So I just throw multiple rocks and pretend.

The kids roasted marshmallows, and enjoyed the campfire. We had such a great time camping, and spending time with our friend and our little family!

2 comments:

Allison said...

That trip was SO fun! We seriously need to plan another one soon!

Allison said...

oh, awesome pics, btw! :)