Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Push Ups, They'll Lift You Up!

About a month ago I decided I should start doing GUY push-ups. And then I got a crazy idea that I should do 100. I am not there yet, had I not had my surgery I would be!! I am between 60-75 depends on the day and what else I have done. But I have found a glorious benefit from doing my push-ups. It will lift your boobs! And it will firm them too!!

After nursing two angels things weren't quite what they used to be. Stretch marks on my chest and after being engorged and everything else that comes with it they seem to have headed a little south. Not what you really want especially when you are 26!!

So since doing my push-ups I have noticed things are slowly lifting up! They seem to be a little perkier and a little more normal. Maybe it is because I have not nursed a child for two years, but I like to think all my hard work is paying off. So if the girls are sagging and you want to help them, do some push-ups, it just might work!

3 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

ROFL! Good to know. I doubt I'll ever actually do pushups on purpose, but if I do.....

QueenMeadow said...

I think my "girls" are beyond help ;), but maybe it will help me feel better about the skin flap that is there :P

Jenn said...

Hmmmm.... interesting! ;0)