Saturday, August 05, 2006

My First Photo Shoot.





I keep thinking my kids need some new pictures, so I thought of going to Sears, but I always spend way too much! So I remembered these pages I bookmarked like two plus years ago thanks to Alissa and TwoPeas. So I decided I could take my kids pictures.

They aren't perfect, but I think for my first try they aren't too bad. For some reason, and if you know why, my camera on some of them focused more on the background,

how do I fix that?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! these are a great start! a couple of tips...

1. got a big window? the more light, the better. also, turn your flash off.

2. move your kids 2-3 feet away from your backdrop.

seriously, i think they look great. keep trying and they'll only get better!

Lee said...

Thanks Alissa for the advice and input. I really appreciate it! I can't believe how fun it was!

Jenn said...

Very cute kids! Good job!

Elozia Marie said...

That's awsome for a first try! What cuties!

Tanya said...

Those are VERY cute...I'd love to take my own portraits! You did great.