This is my 365th day of blogging. Tomorrow will be my one year mark. My blogiversary is January 29th. I went back and looked at my old posts, and thoughts. Like Em, and Lei, I am doing a highlight for each month. I enjoyed going back and reading things, seeing things I had forgotten about. It makes me happy I started this, I have so many memories recorded and all sorts of Random Lee Thoughts!
January
Is it over yet.. (My very first post!)
February there are a couple...
Finding Joy in our Kids!
Getting Bucked Off (it just makes me giggle!)
March
The Commitment.. well I failed.. time to get back on it.
It all Matters
April
OW!
May
In Memory
June
Tender Mercies
July
Hug Your Mom!!
Fun at the River
August
Eww, Gross!!!
But it doesn't match!
September
Answered Prayers
All Grown UP!!!
October
Staples??
Time Out!
November
So Proud! Who wouldn't be!!
December
Lost Tooth
Birthday Fun!
And January 2007
You gotta look!
Thanks for reminiscing on the past year with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations! The retrospective is a good idea. Here's hoping I remember it next October.
Good idea. It was fun to read about our trip again and what a great time we had.
Hmmmm.... I can't say which one is my favorite... I enjoyed browsing through all of them!
You make me want to see if I can still do a cartwheel, that's for sure! Lol!
wow.. you blog alot. it's like you have a bunch of writings that people can read and get caught up on your life. and then you put them all together and we can get a recap of the entire year of your blogging. thats absolutely nuttie. It's like cool....
yeah, sometimes comments are very worthless.
Post a Comment