
Saturday, February 03, 2007
A Brave Princess!
Little Miss has been talking about getting her ears pierced for a while. She loves my pretty earrings I wear all of the time. I told her it would hurt, but whenever she wanted them she could have them. Today she decided was the day. I wasn't sure how I felt about it.. I wanted her to be sure. We went to the Mall and watched at least four other little girls get their ears pierced and they all cried and she still wanted it. I figure if she can watch it and still be okay with it then let's go. It helped that Randy was quite supportive, as was Little Man. Little man being the good big brother that he is informed her that big girls don't cry when they do this, and they are brave. She said she was a big girl and wouldn't cry. She sat on Randy's lap while I captured the moment.. (A Security Officer at the mall informed me no photography in the mall.. but whatever.. where was he in December when I was snapping 100's of pictures in the mall.) This is the before.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Now just hope one of them doesn't somehow work its way down and out the bottom of her ear lobe (totally happened to Macy).
She was very very brave and happy.
She's so grown up! She's so cute and brave.
Your post got me thinking about when I would let my little girl get her ears pierced... talked to DH about it and he said 14... hmm... this is where I get to work on my negotiating skills... :) Your little gal is so cute! How old is she?
she's a beaute! seriously so cute!
SO pretty!!! I love little girls in earings :) :)
Post a Comment