I love them even when Little Man tells Little Miss to put a plastic bag over her head while I am driving. And she does. Not only that but it is even better when I am driving down the road and they decided that it was the perfect day to sit in the back of the van. Nothing to make you panic as you pull over put on yo
ur flashers, because well there is no place to pull over and frantically say take it off! Take it off! Nothing happens she just sits there and Little Man is smiling. You have to crawl back there like an idiot and take it off of her head and you see her with a big grin, saying Hi Mommy! (Sadly I did that when I was a kid also, I remember doing that. Sorry Mom.)
I love them when the tricycle is in the house at 6:00 AM and they are trying to pedal it on the carpet and not doing well. When I come downstairs they quickly say, Sorry Mom, I won't do it again. And scamper off to bed.

I love them when Little Man puts Pam Olive Oil spray in Little's Miss' hair. Yes it is a pain, and no son it isn't for her hair. It's not hairspray. It makes it oily.
I love them when I am not feeling well and they think that since Mom is slow today that they should bring me breakfast in bed. Even when it means a very large bowl of Special K cereal with milk overflowing and placed on a cutting board for a tray. Carried upstairs with milk sloshing everywhere and surprising me with breakfast in bed. It is sweet, it is messy, but it melts my heart, the kindness and love that they have. The compassion and desire to help.
I love them when after a hard day or a day of making poor choices they are on their knees praying to Choose The Right better tomorrow. To not Choose the Wrong.
I love them when I see them gently helping one another and giggling in a corner together being best friends. It brings me more joy than they will ever know. When they share jokes together and enjoy each other's company and stick up for one another it is one of my favorite moments of the day.
My kids, I love them, they are great, they are busy, and curious, they go from one thing to another and are into mischief, but I wouldn't trade them and all of their energy for anything.
ur flashers, because well there is no place to pull over and frantically say take it off! Take it off! Nothing happens she just sits there and Little Man is smiling. You have to crawl back there like an idiot and take it off of her head and you see her with a big grin, saying Hi Mommy! (Sadly I did that when I was a kid also, I remember doing that. Sorry Mom.)I love them when the tricycle is in the house at 6:00 AM and they are trying to pedal it on the carpet and not doing well. When I come downstairs they quickly say, Sorry Mom, I won't do it again. And scamper off to bed.

I love them when Little Man puts Pam Olive Oil spray in Little's Miss' hair. Yes it is a pain, and no son it isn't for her hair. It's not hairspray. It makes it oily.
I love them when I am not feeling well and they think that since Mom is slow today that they should bring me breakfast in bed. Even when it means a very large bowl of Special K cereal with milk overflowing and placed on a cutting board for a tray. Carried upstairs with milk sloshing everywhere and surprising me with breakfast in bed. It is sweet, it is messy, but it melts my heart, the kindness and love that they have. The compassion and desire to help.
I love them when after a hard day or a day of making poor choices they are on their knees praying to Choose The Right better tomorrow. To not Choose the Wrong.
I love them when I see them gently helping one another and giggling in a corner together being best friends. It brings me more joy than they will ever know. When they share jokes together and enjoy each other's company and stick up for one another it is one of my favorite moments of the day.
My kids, I love them, they are great, they are busy, and curious, they go from one thing to another and are into mischief, but I wouldn't trade them and all of their energy for anything.



5 comments:
You know, I just blogged about my Kiddos too!! :) Must be something in the air. It's so fun to watch them. Scary about the plastic bag though... :S and so sweet about their prayers. Little kid prayers are the best. So sincere and honest!
I love all those things too! Especially that my kids are best friends. It makes everything better.
You are, among many other things, an amazing photographer. Amazing! I love looking at the pictures you have taken!
And I can't wait until my girls are giggling in the corner together.
...and at the end of the day, when the house is silent and their sweet faces are sleeping we think "Nothing is worth more than this day"
Okay, and maybe "Break the ice cream out honey...we're free"
Great post, great photos!!
I love laughing on the floor with my kids, and acting like a kid with them. They looooove it!
Post a Comment