Saturday, February 17, 2007

Look What I Did!

This is the before. And the after!
So here you go!




14 comments:

tharker said...

Very cute Lee! Is it lighter too?

Lee said...

Nope not lighter, just looks like it in the sun.

QueenMeadow said...

Wow, looks fabulous!!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Holy cow! You look younger, it's so sexy!

Allison said...

Super cute...even cuter in person! Way to be brave!

Jenn said...

Very, VERY cute!

Anonymous said...

You're so dang gorgeous that you could shave your head and still be a knock out.

sheri said...

LOVE it!

Phae-Jae said...

Fun, it's looks good. Do you feel lighter?
PS I love, did I say LOVE your red door!

Lee said...

Thanks everyone.

And my door is Posh Red. Love that color, same as my kitchen.

Melissa said...

Lee - I love your hair cut! So cute!

TheMomoftheShoe said...

Super cute! Love it!!

hatch said...

I like it. It really does make you look younger. Funny how shorter hair does that. I have been thinking about cutting mine.

Kim said...

How does it feel? I've been thinking about chopping mine too. It looks really good. Does Randy like it?