Monday, February 26, 2007

My Life Monday- My Food Likes, and Dislikes.


My Life Monday... I still think we need a theme song, I am thinking something like My Life Monday, come and learn about me! Rachelle created it just to learn about you and me! (Sing it to the Wiggles Playhouse Disney Song!)
Food that I like.. well for starters, ICE CREAM. It is good. I have been quoted to say it is my favorite food. I like to eat it even when I am freezing cold. It just tastes so good.
I like sugar, pretty much all sugar, it is my weakness, so I have resorted to only having it once a week, I feel better. And I don't crave it much now.
I prefer Skittles Starburst, or fruity, chewy stuff over Chocolate. I like chocolate okay, but it really isn't my thing.
Fatty meat is totally gross to me. When you get a piece of meat and it has tons of fat going through it that is all chewy I about yarf all over my plate. It grosses me out. Same with bacon that isn't cooked all of the way, I need to it crispy.
I hate Lima Beans too. The texture the taste all of it, just gross. I don't see how people can eat them. I like most food but that one is just nasty. Not for me at all.
I am not that interesting on my food likes and dislikes. Pretty much if it tastes good I will like it. I remember wanting to eat cow tongue when I was a kid because Ramona Quimby ate it. Thankfully I never did. The thought now makes me ill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this thing finally let me post. Amazing! Anyway, did you know that balogna and other lunch meats are made out of cow tongue? So if you have ever eaten any of those cheap nasty lunch meats you've had cow tongue! Nice huh! actually when I was a kid my dad brought home a tongue after butchering my granpas cows, it sat in a bucket on our counter all day, I thought I was going to barf all over it. :)
- Tiff

Kim said...

Yarf? I like it. Sounds like what I did when I ate cow testicles (rocky mountain oysters) because my dad told me they were fried sea oysters. They were really chewy.

Melissa said...

I have to agree with you on the fatty meat thing... I can't stand it when my meat is too marbled. Hubby, on the other hand, loves it. :S