Monday, February 05, 2007

My Life Monday: Pet Peeves!

Can I tell you how happy I am that Rachelle brought back My Life Monday. I know she brought it back a couple of weeks ago, I am just slow!

My Pet Peeves..

1. My name.. I like my name, but I hate when it is spelled wrong, drives me bonkers. Lee Ann, seriously spelled simply the correct way, and it is two words. Really not hard. And then there are the telemarketers that call and call me Mr. Lee Blahblah, really Lee is not just a boys name, and no HE DOESN'T LIVE HERE! Thanks!

2. People waiting for my parking space when I am just barely walking to the car. I am all for waiting if someone is in their car starting to back up, or at least the reverse lights are on. Saturday at Costco I took Little Miss out while Randy and Little Man were taking care of business, as soon as I got to the van I SUV stopped and waited.. and waited.. and waited. I was getting things loaded into the van and getting the cart put away and waiting for Randy and Little Man. I think I was out there for 6+ minutes and finally Randy came, the lady in the SUV looked irritated but I didn't tell her to wait for our family to be done with all of our business, it was her choice. Don't give me dirty looks because I am not fast enough for you!

3. There are more I am sure, but currently this is all I can think of. You know the standard falling in the toilet because the toilet seat was left up, especially when you were a little kid, hello cold! I don't know anyone who likes that!

I am sure I will think of more as the day goes one, like sunglasses on while indoors, really is it that bright? Or do you think you look that cool?

So those are a few.. what are yours?

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'm so with you on #2. That is annoying! Thanks for participating! I love reading your blog!

Melissa said...

For me... people who say "I'm sorry" for EVERYTHING! I make some off hand comment.... like, "I forgot to grab my cell phone" and their comment is, "Oh, I'm sorry." Why are you sorry? Did you steal my phone? Did you hide it from me? I have a friend who used to do this all the time... she was SORRY about EVERYTHING!!!!

Shelah said...

I couldn't agree more with the waiting for the parking space thing. It takes forever for me to pack my brood up and when someone is waiting it makes me sweat bullets.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I, too, hate the parking space waiters. Grrr!

Anonymous said...

If I'm feeling really onery when someone's waiting for my parking spot, I just sit there and make a few phone calls or read a magazine. Then as soon as they storm off, I pull out. :)

Anonymous said...

#1 Try having a name like Phaedra, PJ is easier

#2 That drives me NUTS. I take my time IF they are waiting from the moment I walk my kids and bags to my van. I like to park far away and walk...get some exercise.