Randy is out of town on business and Little Man thinks it is a good idea to sleep with Mom when that happens. In the past I haven't minded. It was nice he would sleep in later and would cuddle in the morning and it was fun.
The last two nights I don't think I have had more than 5 hours of sleep. I am tired. The first night I think he woke up every hour and would get up walk around then lay down. Drove me crazy. Last night he woke up at 5AM to go potty and didn't go back to sleep. I don't do well on that little of sleep two nights in a row. But Little Man does even worse. He is ornery. Thankfully today is a preschool day, and tomorrow night Randy will be home. Hopefully tonight we will get a decent nights rest.
I just want him to sleep, he is 5 it shouldn't be this hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I used to do this with my kids too when dh was out of town. And then, I realized that it just wasn't worth it. My kids are movers. They toss, turn, kick and punch in their sleep. So, I was cranky from being home alone (I hate it when dh isn't here :S) and I was sleep deprived! I am feeling your pain....
Post a Comment