Friday, March 16, 2007

Need to laugh?

I am blog plugging for my husband. Go visit Randy's blog, he has a funny video.. It had me laughing. And leave him a comment if you don't mind!


We painted a new bedroom for Little Miss last night. Pictures will come when it is all the way done, with furniture in it. Her old one was purple, she wants pink. The old one was small, this one is much bigger. Last night Randy and I painted the new one pink. And not just any pink, it is Vivacious Pink from the wonderful Sherwin Williams. The only place to buy paint! They know me when I go in. Always nice to be on a first name business with the paint store, they are more than willing to help me get the right color and have yet to steer me wrong. Little Miss is quite excited and hopefully this weekend things will come together and if I can get a few more things it will be complete.


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the pink! I wish we lived in our own house so that we could paint. I miss it!! I can't wait to see pics... do you have before and after shots?

Misty said...

Fun! Can't wait to see pics!

Randy said...

it was absolutely a ton of work, and I'm glad that it is all done. now tha tI have a sore back. but that might have been from setting up the new food storage room. anyway. the room looks like a Pepto Explosion!

Tracey said...

Ohhh...pink! Darling used to love pink; now she's a teen and black is in. But I won't let her paint her room that color, much to her dismay.

That pic of your munchkins is delightful!