We painted, it looks great. We moved her furniture in, and I love it. The curtain hasn't been hung yet, and there are a few things that need to be done before you get to see the finished product, but you do get a sneak peek. Aren't you thrilled? I told you we painted it vivacious pink, and here is your sneak peek. The lovely pink that covers all of the walls in Little Miss' room. She loves it. I took a couple of pictures hoping to show what color it really is.. I think these two are the closest.. Actually more like the 2nd one.. not as dull as the first. Until it is finished more.. this is what you get! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is PIIIINK! I bet the little miss loves it! Can't wait to see the whole thing all put together.
FUN FUN FUN!!! I love it! I'm sure that it will look awesome! Can't wait for the next pics!
Holy PINK! I, too, can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment