Mother's Day. A day to honor our Mom's. The women who have nurtured us. Cared for us. Stayed up with us in the middle of the night. Who listen to us when we have problems.

I have the best Mom in the world, hands down. Last weekend we had our girls weekend, and I got to spend part of that time with my Mom. And lest you think my Mom is short, she is 5'8.. I just have my Dad's height. I love my Mom. I don't think there is a kinder Mother out there. She has sacrificed her wants many times to give her children the wants they want. She is an example to me of how to be a wonderful Mom, full of charity and compassion. She has empathy for those around her. She is truly an example of the type of Mom I want to be.
I love to do stuff with my Mom.. she will giggle with me at the silly things in life. She knows me all my quirks and things I do, she loves me unconditionally. I had no idea how much my Mom loved me until I had kids of my own. I hope you know Mom, you are the best in the entire Universe. I am blessed that you are my Mom, and my friend! I am so proud that I am your daughter. You have taught me so much. I love you Mom!



10 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!(a bit late : )
I hope you were able to have a nice day with your kids and your mom.
Love, love, love the new look! Especially the Lee at the top. So cute!
What a great tribute to your mom!
And I have to echo tharker here - LOVE the new look! Did you do it yourself? I'll have to cruise around and see if there's a button that will lead me to where you got the cute header! Very fun!!
I made it! And converted it to a Jpeg file.
Thanks so much ladies.
you are so cute together. and i love your new layout!!! such talent!
Lee - that's so awesome that you made it! Do you have a scrapbooking program? And how did you know WHERE to install it in the html?? This is something I have wanted to learn, but I haven't taken the time... did you find a website to teach you? Or did you just mess around with it? Also, do you have the new blogger? Or the classic template? Questions questions...
I hope you too had a great little mothers day. we sure appreciate you!.. I love you and the new blog look.
I did it in Photo Shop. And deleted stuff and pasted stuff and finally got it to work. Just play with it. lol..
And thanks everyone.
My Mother's Day was wonderful!
That is a wonderful tribute to your mother! You sound like you've been very blessed.
Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!
Oh yeah, and I totally love the new loo!
er, rather, "looK"... wow, so many new posts today! hee hee.
Post a Comment