Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Mimo for a meme. Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven people.. do seven people read my blog? I don't know!

1. I have my full year's supply of food. I am feeling thoroughly Mormon, and I like it!

2. I love to fly.. anywhere. Even if for just a scenic trip, it is thrilling for me.

3. My son is going to go to ALL DAY KINDERGARTEN! (do you think I am excited?)

4. I have taken over 7000 pictures with my new camera since the end of January. Really, I am not surprised.

5. When I was a kid and learned about your "middle finger" I believed as long as I held both middle fingers up together it was okay. I showed my brothers this often. Eventually I wised up.

6. I thought Schucks was a bad word. I cringed EVERY TIME my Dad would say we were going there. It was the "Bad Word Store".'

7. If Dora is not on, Little Miss will shriek, horrifically and become completely irrational. Perhaps we watch too much TV.

I am tagging
Randy the better half of me!
Bloxham Bunch
Misty
Teacher Mom Mad Woman
Lei
Les
And Andrea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! #5 cracked me up!
My little brother would freak out if we ever said, "I swear..." and would beg us, "Please don't swear!"
Amazing job getting a whole year's storage together! I am in awe of you. Maybe you can offer some tips on what you've done on your blog? I have no idea what I will do for meat. I have 3 months saved up, but then I run out of meat. Thanks so much for doing this!

Melissa said...

All day kinder? Oh I am SOOOO jealous!!!

Heather said...

That is funny! I love that you were giving the double bird to your brothers.

Lei said...

oh fun. i'll have mine up in a few days! :)