Sunday, May 20, 2007

They Say It's My Birthday!

Happy Birthday.. to ME!


A whopping 27. *phew* I am getting old. Okay.. not really that old.. but now I am late 20's, no longer mid-twenties as I have been informed. But whatever. I still rock. Humble, I know.


In case I haven't thoroughly posted about the wonderful qualities of my husband or informed you about how awesome he is, or if you have forgotten you will be reminded today. I did get to sleep in this morning, we have Church, REALLY EARLY. Before 9:00 AM early. Can you feel my pain? So sleeping in on Sunday means 7:01. The kids were up shortly after.. and then I patiently waited for presents. Wait, I lied. I didn't wait patiently at all. I couldn't wait to see what I got! I was excited.. super excited. I was surprised with some great gifts from my kids, an exercise ball, which I have been wanting. And then a picture of my shoes that are on their way.












I can't wait for them to get here! I am so excited for them. I got some stuff for my photography which is always fabulous. And then I got a bag. One of those bags that make you stop breathing for a second. When you see the blue bag.. knowing there is a blue box inside of it. I opened up the bag, took out the box, untied the bow and pulled out a beautiful bracelet. Seriously what could make a girl happier? I love my pretty shiny new bracelet. I was thoroughly shocked, I was not expecting jewelry, much less from Tiffany's. I think he has won Husband of the Year for the next 20 years!

And then I was spoiled by my parents, In-Laws, and my great friend's with clothes (Gotta love my clothes!!), gift cards, and lotions. I am feeling very spoiled, and very loved.




(If you look closely, you can see my new bracelet.)



We had a yummy ice cream cake that I found a recipe for this week. We enjoyed the company of our loved ones and the chance to relax and enjoy the night.

To everyone who made my birthday great thanks! I enjoyed my dinner last night, the shopping, the bowling. And even more I just enjoyed the company of good people, feeling loved and just knowing I have people I can truly count on. You rock!

7 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I just got those shoes in black and I LOVE them! So comfy!

Happy birthday!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great one!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!! Love that bracelet!!! And you'll have to tell me how you like your shoes... I've been tossing around the idea of getting a pair :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Love ya!

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Lee!

Anonymous said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! I love the bracelet.

Jen said...

Hey... I am so late with this, but Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a blast and got spoiled really good!