Thursday, July 26, 2007

Occupied...

It's not that I don't want to blog more.. update more. It's that I have things occupying my time. From my photo shoots which keep me busy.. Reading Harry Potter 7. My wonderful delightful kids.. soccer games, swimming, being Mom.. and running around on fun little trips.


And waiting no patiently for UPS. I LOVE it when I get a call from them saying I need to sign for a package and they tell me it will arrive between 8AM-7PM. I gee.. all day. Thanks dude.


But I waited not-so-patiently and finally my flash for my camera came. Yeah I am so excited.. And then the next day my new lens came. So I am busy playing with those.

And then there is the Lupus Walk... I am working on it. And just not really sure how this is going to all pull together.. but hopefully it will. I am crossing my fingers and everything else I can possibly cross that it will go smoothly. I think I like the chaos and the spreading myself thin or something.. because I am certainly good at it. I will get updates up soon.. I promise.

2 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

OO...waa...envy those pictures!;)

Melissa said...

Isn't it amazing all the things that we try to accomplish? Good luck with the walk!