Monday, July 30, 2007

4 for a Month...

And I am just now blogging her birthday. I am so slow.. I know.

Randy took the day off to help Little Miss truly celebrate her birthday.. and to help me with her party. She had a great day.. waking up and getting some new clothes. And then anxiously passing the time swinging as she waited for her party to begin.


Her friends arrived and the played outside for a while, and Randy went to the garage to put together the secret surprise for her! We made fun crafts, visors and door hangers. We used glitter glue and foam pieces and the kids had a great time. They ate pizza and giggled like crazy. Little Man decided the garage was a better spot for him rather than hang around with a bunch of GIRLS. Little Miss however was loving having so many little girls around..and finally not all of Little Man's friends around.



We had cake.. Delicious Cherry Chip cupcakes with Pink Cherry Frosting.. she was in HEAVEN! They devoured every morsel.



And then off to the gifts. She received many wonderful girly gifts much to her delight. And then she received a package of dishes from her brother. She looked around and said I don't have a kitchen I don't need dishes. (All she had asked for for her birthday was a kitchen.) We could see the disappointment in her face. So we led the kids outside and into the garage where she found a great present waiting for her. Just what she had asked for a kitchen, with a BBQ on the other side so her big cool brother would play with her. Because it wasn't just girly... Boys can BBQ it is cool. She was so thrilled! And so were we. Especially her Daddy who had worked so hard on getting it put together. Her birthday was wonderful! We enjoyed every minute and I still can't believe my Princess is 4.

3 comments:

The Bloxham Bunch said...

How fun. I'm glad we FINALLY got to see the birthday girl pics (just kiddin) She has such a sweet smile, I just love her.

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My youngest will be 4 in October... the time just seems to fly by...

Lei said...

I lvoe the picture of her peeking over the top of her candles. So cute. :)